Diameters / Packaging
10 lb Box
30 lb Spool
Phosphorus Bronze (PHB-C) copper-tin alloy is used to weld copper-tin composition base metals and to weld copper alloys including brass-to-steel. This alloy provides good corrosion resistance with good ductility. PHB is available for both GMAW (MIG) and GTAW (TIG) welding processes.
- Designed for welding base metals of steel, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze
- Often used on overlays on cast iron or steel or to join dissimilar metals
- Yields high strength (66,000 psi tensile and 35,000 psi yield) deposits on phos-bronze materials
- The 7%-9% tin content creates greater hardness
- Conforms to ANSI/AWS A5.7 & AMSE SFA A5.7 ERCuSn-C CDA 521.
- Welding base metals of steel, cast iron, copper, brass, and bronze
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov