Pigtails are flexible hoses designed for gas systems at pressures up to 3000 PSIG. Harris offers pigtails with a variety of end fittings including common CGA connections with integral non-return check valves. Armor cased pigtails come with an outer armor casing to prevent kinking and whipping in the event of an internal failure. Harris pigtails are available in various lengths in either all stainless steel or PTFE-lined with stainless steel braid construction.
- Brass or stainless steel fittings
- Available in different materials of construction for various gases
- Integrated check valves to prevent reverse flow of gases. Limited to CGA.
- Helium and hydrogen diffusion resistant stainless steel models available
- Cleaned for oxygen service
- High pressure gas systems
- Protocol stations
- Manifold systems
- Cylinder filling
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov