Pipeliner® Classic and V-Series heavy-duty combination kits contain all the major components needed for cutting, welding, brazing and heating using all fuel gases/acetylene or alternate fuels. It features some of Harris' premium, single-stage regulators with large, easy-to-read, 2.5” dual scale brass gauges, a brass "T" screw adjusting handle for precise pressure adjustments, one-piece encapsulated seat design with internal filter and PTFE Teflon® seats. The torch handles are equipped with replaceable FlashGuard® check valves. The cutting attachments have brazed triangular stainless steel tubes, fold forward cutting lever, ease-on cutting valve and forged solid brass head for years of safe, dependable service, even under the most abusive conditions. The kit accessories and/or components may consist of some or all of the following: Shade 5 safety glasses (ANSI Z87.1 CE), striker, 1/4" x 20' hose, insulated tool bag, mixer, cutting tip(s), welding/brazing tip(s) or heating tip(s). The regulators have a 7 year warranty, all accessories and other components in the kit have a 1-year warranty.
- The Pipeliner Kits include the equipment, components and accessories needed for most brazing, soldering, welding and heating projects, all conveniently packaged in a tool bag.
- The regulators have a one-piece encapsulated seat design with internal filter and PTFE Teflon® seat to protect them from particulate contamination
- The torch handles are equipped with FlashGuard® replaceable check valves
- Kits available for use with both all fuel gases and alternate fuels.
- Warranty is 7 years for the regulators and 1 year for all other components in the kit.
- Depending on the model selected and tip used, the cutting capacity is between 1" (25.4mm) and 6" (152.4mm) plate.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov