Port-A-Torch® Classic and V-Series kits contain all the quality equipment needed for cutting, welding and brazing packaged in a rugged, molded plastic hose reel carrying case. The kit is designed to carry one 10 cu. ft. MC acetylene cylinder and one 20 cu. ft. oxygen cylinder. Kits are available with or without cylinders. All these Port-A-Torch kits include Harris Model 601 regulators with 50mm ABS plastic gauges, one-piece encapsulated seat design with internal filter and PFFE Teflon® seats and large plastic knob for easy adjustments. The torch handles are brass with silver-brazed twin-tube construction for durability and are equipped with FlashGuard® check valves. The cutting attachment has brazed triangular stainless steel tubes, fold-forward cutting lever, ease-on cutting valve and solid brass head for years of safe dependable service even under the most abusive conditions. The kit accessories and/or components may consist of the following: ANSI approved safety glasses, striker, twin 3/16" x 12' hose, acetylene cylinder wrench, equal pressure mixer, cutting tip(s) or welding/brazing tip(s). For models with cylinders include: (1) MC acetylene and (1) oxygen, the cylinders are shipped empty. The regulators have a 7 year warranty, all accessories and other components in the kit have a 1-year warranty.
- The Port-A-Torch Kits include the equipment, components and accessories needed for most brazing, soldering and welding projects, all packaged in a plastic hose-reel hand carrying tote capable of holding a 10 cu. ft. MC acetylene cylinder and a 20 cu. ft. oxygen cylinder.
- The regulators have a one-piece encapsulated seat design with internal filter and PTFE Teflon® seat to protect them from particulate contamination
- The torch handles are equipped with FlashGuard® replaceable check valves
- Kits available with and without acetylene and oxygen cylinders
- Warranty is 7 years for the regulators and 1 year for all other components in the kit.
- Depending on the model selected and tip used, the cutting capacity is between 1" (25.4mm) and 4" (101.6mm) plate.
- Hobby Arts & Crafts
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov