Port-A-Torch® HVAC kits contain all the quality equipment needed for cutting, welding and brazing packaged in a rugged, molded plastic hose reel carrying case. The kit is designed to carry one 10 cu. ft. MC acetylene cylinder and one 20 cu. ft. oxygen cylinder. Kits are available with or without cylinders. All these Port-A-Torch HVAC kits include Harris Model 601 regulators with 50mm ABS plastic gauges, one-piece encapsulated seat design with internal filter and PFFE Teflon® seats and large plastic knob for easy adjustments. The torch handles are lightweight solid brass with front valves for more convenient adjustment. The cutting attachment that is available with several models has brazed triangular stainless steel tubes, making it lightweight while still providing exceptional strength and rigidity. The kit accessories and/or components may consist of some or all of the following: ANSI approved safety glasses, striker, twin 3/16" x 12.5' hose, acetylene cylinder wrench, equal pressure mixer, cutting tip(s) or welding/brazing tip(s). For models with cylinders include: (1) MC acetylene and (1) oxygen, the cylinders are shipped empty. The regulators have a 7 year warranty, all accessories and other components in the kit have a 1-year warranty.
- The Port-A-Torch (HVAC) Kits include the equipment, components and accessories needed for most brazing, cutting and welding projects, all packaged in a plastic hose-reel hand carrying tote capable of holding a 10 cu. ft. MC acetylene cylinder and a 20 cu. ft. oxygen cylinder.
- The regulators have a one-piece encapsulated seat design with internal filter and PTFE Teflon® seat to protect them from particulate contamination
- Kits available with or without a cutting attachment and cutting tip
- Kits available with or without acetylene and oxygen cylinders
- Warranty is 7 years for the regulators and 1 year for all other components in the kit.
- Depending on the model selected and tip(s) used, the cutting capacity is between 1" (25.4mm) and 4" (101.6mm) plate and the welding capacity is between 1/16" (1.6mm) and 1/2" (12.7mm) plate.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov