Diameters / Packaging
100 toz Spool
300 toz Spool
Safety-Silv 30CW flux-cored silver brazing alloy is a moderate temperature filler metal with flow characteristics use for wider gaps.
- Economical, cadmium-free, replacement for higher silver content brazing alloys.
- Moderate ductility and slightly higher melting temperature than alloys containing higher percentages of silver and/or tin
- Wide melting range
- Good flow properties and excellent fillet forming qualities
- Fills connections where tight clearance cannot be maintained
- Designed to braze copper, brass, bronze and steel
- Conforms to the EU Reach & RoHS directive
- Flux inner core means no manual flux application is required providing significant cost savings
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov