Safety-Silv 38T combines excellent fillet-forming characteristics with good flow properties. The addition of a small amount of tin endows this alloy with qualities normally associated with alloys containing great quantities of silver.
- Economical, cadmium-free, replacement for higher silver content brazing alloys.
- Good flow properties and excellent fillet forming qualities
- High strength ductile joints
- Brazes ferrous and nonferrous metals
- Conforms to the EU Reach & RoHS directive
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov