Diameters / Packaging
15 toz Tube
60 toz Box
300 toz Box
300 toz Spool
Safety-Silv 38TCW flux-cored silver brazing alloy combines excellent fillet-forming characteristics with good flow properties. The addition of a small amount of tin endows this alloy with qualities normally associated with alloys containing great quantities of silver.
- Economical, cadmium-free, replacement for higher silver content brazing alloys.
- Good flow properties and excellent fillet forming qualities
- High strength ductile joints
- Wide melting range
- Fills connections where tight clearance cannot be maintained
- Designed to braze copper, brass, bronze and steel
- Conforms to the EU Reach & RoHS directive
- Flux inner core means no manual flux application is required providing significant cost savings
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov