Diameters / Packaging
0.05 lb. strip
1 ea Tube
1 lb. strip
4 ea Tubes/Box
5 ea Tubes/Box
5 lb Tube
10 lb Tube
10 lb. box
25 lb Box
25 lb. box
|.050 in. x 1/8 in.||15636F|
|.050 in. x 1/16 in.||15320F|
|.050" x 1/8"||15620F1||1520FMPOP||15620F15P||15620F5||15620F|
|.050" x 1/16"||15320F1|
|1/8" sq x 36"||15636S|
|1/8" x 50toz||15636R|
Stay-Silv 15 has proven its value for many years as it has been considered the industry's standard 15% silver alloy. This filler metal is excellent for situations in where close fit-up does not exist and where thermal expansion and service vibration are involved.
- A frequent choice for brazing copper, as copper is self-fluxing
- Wide melting range allows operators to fill loose connections and "cap", or build up around finished joint. When heated above its liquidus it will penetrate tight connections.
- Excellent for situations where close fit-up does not exist, and where thermal expansion and service vibration are involved.
- Popular brazing filler metal for HVAC and refrigeration connections.
- Can be used to braze brass with the use of appropriate brazing flux
- Suitable for brazing low nickel, (10% maximum), copper/nickel base metals
- Can be used for brazing copper-to-copper and copper-to-brass (using Stay-Silv" white brazing flux) applications.
- Corrosion resistance is generally similar to copper base metal, but phosphorus containing alloys should not be used if the braze is exposed to sulfur or sulfur compounds in service
- Not recommended for brazing steel or other ferrous metals due to sufficient lack of joint ductility
- Conforms to the EU Reach & RoHS directive
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov