Diameters / Packaging
1 ea Tube
4 ea Tubes/Box
5 ea Tubes/Box
5 lb Tube
25 lb Box
|.050" x 1/8"||5620F1||5620FMPOP||5620F15P||5620F5||5620F,5636F|
|1/16" x 20"||5320R|
|1/16" x 36"||5336R|
|3/32" x 20"||5520R|
Stay-Silv 5 is a medium-range alloy that is well suited where close fit-up cannot be maintained. This filler metal is somewhat more ductile than Harris 0 or Stay-Silv 2.
- Medium-range silver brazing alloy
- More ductile than Harris0 or Stay-Silv® 2
- A frequent choice for brazing copper as it is self-fluxing.
- Can be used to braze brass with the use of Stay-Silv® white brazing flux
- Well suited where close fit-up cannot be maintained
- Wide melting range allow the operator to fill loose connections
- Corrosion resistance is generally similar to copper base metal, but due to its phosphorus content should not be used if the braze is exposed to sulfur or sulfur compounds in service.
- Not recommended for brazing steel or other ferrous base metals
- Conforms to the EU Reach & RoHS directive
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov