Sterling tin-copper solid wire solder is formulated for plumbing and other applications. Its melting range is ideal for filling and capping solder connections even with its low melting point. Select solder is l00% environmentally safe with no antimony or nickel. Ideal for lead-free plumbing as it conforms with NSF/ANSI 61 Annex G and NSF/ANSI 372 requirements and the US Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Tin-copper-selenium solder is 100% environmentally safe with no lead, antimony or nickel
- Lowest melting temperature of 410°F (210°C)
- Highest tensile strength of 7130 psi
- Best flowing lead-free solder available
- Conforms to ASTM B-32, NSF/ANSI 61-G & 372 - Safe for use in potable water applications and compliance with the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act
- Made in the USA with global components
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov