Diameters / Packaging
1 lb Hanging Tube
3 lb Box
5 lb Box
10 lb Box
10 lb. box
12 lb Box
50 lb Box
50 lb. box
|1/8 in. Unstamp||W106060U|
|1/16 in. Unstamp||W106030U|
W1060 is a copper-coated, low carbon steel rod that is widely used on mild steel. It offers good ductility and machinability.
- Solid wire used for oxy-fuel and GTAW (TIG) welding on clean base metals.
- Copper coated, low carbon steel, gas welding rod that is widely used for oxy-fuel welding on mild steel.
- It has good ductility and good machinability.
- Produces high quality welds that are ductile and porosity-free.
- Can be used on steel plate, sheet and pipe where high strength is not required
- No flux required but "puddling" of the molten metal will bring any sale or impurities to the surface.
- Conforms to AWS A5.2 R45.
- Low carbon steel
- Automotive repair
- Ornamental art
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov