Diameters / Packaging
1 lb Hanging Tube
3 lb Box
5 lb Box
50 lb Box
W1200 is a high strength, bright finish, steel welding rod that will respond to heat treatment, flame hardening and cyaniding.
- Solid wire used for oxy-fuel and GTAW (TIG) welding on clean base metals.
- High strength steel rod used for oxy-fuel welding on castings, steel plates, structural pipe and shapes
- Minimum weld deposit strength of 60 ksi
- No flux required, but "puddling" of the molten metal will bring any scale or impurities to the surface
- Conforms to AWS A5.2, R60
- Carbon steel pipes in power plants
- Process piping
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov