Stay-Silv® white brazing flux is an all-purpose, low-temperature flux for use in silver brazing. It is formulated to provide smooth flux application, even coverage and excellent protection during braze heating cycles. It can be used with most ferrous and non-ferrous metals other than aluminum, magnesium or titanium. Ideal for silver brazing cast iron, copper, brass, bronze and steel. The flux turns clear (transparent) close the brazing application temperature which is an indicator that it’s ready to apply braze wire or rod. Post braze flux residue should be removed to avoid potential corrosion.
- Homogeneous brazing flux ideally suited for use with a variety of base metals.
- Formulated to provide smooth flux application, even coverage, and excellent protection during braze heating cycles.
- Recommended for brazing copper and copper alloys (except aluminum bronze)
- Used for brazing steel, stainless steel, nickel alloys and other ferrous base metals
- Used with many high silver brazing filler metals.
- Suitable for use with many phosphorus-copper-silver alloys and brazing copper-to-brass
- Used on applications requiring normal heat
- Used with silver brazing alloys on all metals except aluminum, magnesium, or titanium
- Activity range of 1050°F - 1600°F ° (565°C - 870°C)
- Conforms to ANSI/AWS A5.31 Class FB3 A; AMS 3410; Federal Spec O-F-499, Type B; EN 1045 Type FH10
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Stay-Silv® white brazing flux 6.5oz jar with brush cap
- 1 Year
|Active Temperature Range||1050°F-1600°F (566°C-871°C)|
|Chemical Composition||Boric acid and fluoride compounds|
|Classification||AWS A5.31 Classification FB3 A
Federal Specification O-F-499, Type B
EN 1045 Type FH10
|Typical Application||Brazing copper and copper alloys (except aluminum bronze), steel, stainless steel, nickel alloys and other ferrous base metals
High silver brazing filler metals