Tuf-Kut tungsten carbide compost alloy. This rod is a composite rod that deposits hard carbide particles, providing the utmost in resistance to abrasive wear. The wetting action and ease of application makes this alloy superior in retaining the carbide matrix. Tuf-Kut resists extreme abrasive and impact applications. When the carbide becomes exposed it can then be reheated and moved to allow use of the whole carbide chip thus reducing costs. Tuf-Kut is used to overlay drills, reamers, bucket teeth, concrete boring bits, augers and any tools or parts that are exposed to heavy abrasion and impact. Most commonly used in the oil and earth-moving industries.
- Tungsten carbide compost rod
- Utmost resistance to abrasive wear and impact
- Wetting action and ease of use yields superior retention in the carbide matrix
- Multiple applications, but often used in oil and earth moving industries to overlay drills, reamers, bucket teeth, concrete boring bits, augers and any tools or parts
- Incredible compatibility with steel, cast iron and copper alloys
- Matrix hardness - 220 BHN
- Carbide Hardness - RA 88 - 91
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 1 Year
- Tuf Kut Tungsten Carbide 3/16 X 1/4 X 5 lb. package
|Manufactured to Harris’ internal engineering standards
|3/16 in. (4.76mm)
|Up to 14 in.
|5 lb. box
|Overlay drills, reamers, bucket teeth, concrete boring bits, augers and any tools or parts exposed to heavy abrasion and imback; Used in oil and earth moving industrial; Mining; Boring machines; Agriculture; Dredge pumps; Hammer mills; Beat pulp mills; Brick and cement manufacturing