Why Train with Harris?
The Harris Products Group has been manufacturing quality brazing products for over 100 years. Our manufacturers reps and sales personnel have decades of combined experience and knowledge in metal joining methods and applications. The brazing and soldering processes require skilled technicians with proper techniques for a successful operation. Training on this process can eliminate and prevent the failures that result in unnecessary expenses.
In our training workshops you will:
• Learn the six fundamental steps for brazing
• Master braze and solder techniques for your application
• Learn how to braze with new alloys such as aluminum
• Review proper safety, setup and use of oxygen and fuel equipment
• Receive recommendations for equipment and consumables specific to your operation
• Receive NATE Continuing Education Hour Credits for applicable courses
• Train at Your Facility
• Train at Harris Facilities